Everyone knows the ceremony is bound to be beautiful, but the reception is where the party REALLY starts…and continues into the night, sometimes even after the happy couple has left for their honeymoon! To make sure you have a rocking good time ready for your guests – and for yourselves, too —remember to include some fun activity stations that encourage everyone to mingle, circulate, and capture moments the whole evening through. With a little planning, you’ll create memories that last forever for everyone who attends. There’s no better way to celebrate your happiest day!
- DJs—With a DJ running the show, you have a built-in party steward making sure the music matches the moment, getting everyone on their feet, and keeping the energy flowing from start to finish. They’ll call out the toasts, the special dances, the garter and bouquet tosses, and all the other moments you’ll be too busy reveling to call out yourself. In other words: with a DJ at the helm, you can relax and enjoy the party with everyone else!
- Live Bands—Few elements add stratospheric levels of happy energy to a reception like live bands! Imagine a lounge band playing standards, an R&B unit cranking out smooth-as-silk classic tunes, or a dance band turning your reception hall into a house party. If you’re a lover of live music and you want a real treat for the occasion, you can’t go wrong with a live combo to bring the magic alive.
- Lighting—Atmosphere is everything at a reception; you can shift from sweet and romantic to lively and energetic with the flip of a switch. Colored gels can lend mood, disco lights can signal all the party people to the dance floor, and soft spotlights can call out the cake cutting and first dances like no other aspect of your event. With a lighting professional on hand to make the most of your reception space, you’ll know the spirit of your special day will be captured at every turn.
- Photo Booth—What better way to get your guests laughing with one another than a fun photo booth? You can supply props for fun wedding hashtag moments, encourage long-lost friends reunited for the occasion to capture new memories, and catch impromptu family reunions among long-distance relatives in digital form to share on social media and to store away for sweet memories. It’s the best way to catch all the beautiful faces in their most relaxed revelry for reliving the moments long after the reception has ended!
- Sentiment Stations—From a registry that allows your guests to leave their best wedding advice to a shadow box frame filled with wooden hearts signed by your friends and loved ones, a sentiment station or two set up around your reception allows everyone to leave their thoughts and wishes for the happy couple. You’ll end up with a collaborative keepsake that captures the spirit of your big day forever, and your guests have a chance to participate in the evening in a special way. Everybody wins!
At Allegro Entertainment, we specialize in making your wedding celebration an occasion to remember. From lighting to DJs, from live bands to photo booths, our specialty is turning up the fun and excitement, removing the stress from the happy couple so they can enjoy a worry-free wedding and reception. Visit our Look and Book sign-ups (did we mention they come with a free cocktail party, complete with beverages, live music, and appetizers?) and let us show you how we can bring even more magic to your most enchanted day!