We opened in Summer of 2015 and haven’t stopped hosting unforgettable and elegant weddings since. Discover why so many brides have said “I Do” to Silver Oaks Chateau. Hosting couples tying the knot is our passion. On your wedding day, Silver Oaks Chateau is exclusively open for you and your guests.
Silver Oaks Chateau is fortunate enough to feature 8 unique ceremony locations… and that’s just what we’ve come up with; the possibilities are endless! Whether you have 10 guests or 200, we are confident we are offering you the most beautiful, most flexible options. When you choose Silver Oaks Chateau, you are choosing to have your day, your way. Choose your ceremony time and location, tell us how you’d like the chairs set up, and add one of our arbors if you’d like!
Approximately 6 months prior to your wedding date, we schedule your first of two bridal meetings. During this first meeting, we will help to develop the timeline for your day, go through the reception layout and explain what you can expect from us on your day. We will advise and direct, but in the end it is your call. Here are a few facts and key insights to be aware of prior to making any large decorating or seating decisions!
- The maximum we can seat for a sit down dinner is 280 guests. This is assuming your head table is on the stage and your meal is served plated rather than utilizing a buffet.
- We can fit 6 round tables in the balcony, a total of 60 guests.
- Using all round tables, we can comfortably seat around 170 guests on the main floor.
- The most we can seat on the stage is 16 people. The most we can seat in one line in front of the windows is 18 people.
- We have 7 cocktail tables, a “sweetheart” table, and a cake table on wheels- all of which you are welcome to use.
- Our stage measures 24’ W x 15’ D- you’ll notice we try to mirror the same size for the dance floor when creating your floor plan. That is a large dance floor for your sized group!
- With a large group utilizing 2 buffets, your buffets will typically be set up on the dance floor at first and then quickly broken down in time for toasts and first dances.
- Visit their website! http://www.silveroakschateau.com/
Curious as to why Silver Oaks Chateau is rated the #1 Wedding Ceremony Venue in the St. Louis area? Click here to learn how to personalize your day.