The leaves are turning wonderful golden shades, the air is cooling slightly and fall wedding season is in full swing. According to The Knot, October is the second-most popular wedding month (after June).
Are you still waffling between choosing a summer or fall wedding? If so, maybe these fun fall wedding staples will help you make a final decision.
- Cooler weather: As in, no sweating (and maybe even some blankets or wraps included!).
- Relaxed atmosphere: If you imagine your day as warm and cozy, a fall or winter wedding is a must.
- Fun fall cocktails: Think: Apple cider and pumpkin concoctions. Even better, served warm!
- Autumn colors: Fall weddings often incorporate rich hues of red, orange and green, which pair well with the natural elements outside.
- Great scenery: Your wedding-day photos will be automatically awesome with fall leaves as a backdrop.
- Farm settings: Treat your guests to a fully-fall experience by choosing a farm venue (or even an apple orchard or pumpkin patch).
- Unique seasonal flowers: Seasonal blooms likemums, carnations and sunflowers will liven up fall wedding décor (and you can get creative by adding accents like wheat or berries).
- Full-length frocks: The ladies who prefer a more covered-up look will thank you! A fall wedding gives everyone the opportunity to up their accessories game.