1. Your bridesmaids can wear gorgeous pastel colors like pistachio, pale pink, and robin’s egg blue.
2. Spring is all about rebirth and renewal aka. the best season to start your life together as a married couple.
3. It’s the most perfect “Goldilocks” temperature. Not too hot and not too cold.
4. Your signature cocktail can be a mint julep or Pimm’s cup.
5. Gardens and flowers will be in bloom. And who doesn’t want flowers EVERYWHERE at their wedding? Our dream idea: branches of cherry blossoms.
6. If flowers aren’t your thing, embrace greenery, moss, and herbs.
7. You’ll reap the benefits of your new year’s fitness resolution (if you stuck to it).
8. Unlike a fall or winter wedding, you can entertain the thought of having it in a tent.
9. Peonies are in season. Enough said.
10. You can incorporate colorful fresh spring produce: ramps, new potatoes, asparagus, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, strawberries, apricots, and rhubarb.
11. The groom can wear seersucker.
12. Your getaway car can be a convertible.
13. You can get married in a garden.
14. The flower girls can wear fresh spring floral crowns or have flowers in their hair.
15. There aren’t as many conflicting holidays and vacations as a summer wedding.
16. You can serve a gorgeous naked wedding cake with fresh flowers.